September 8, 2020
MIT Connection Science News, September 8, 2020
- "Computational social science: Obstacles and opportunities.", Science, David Lazar, Alex Pentland, et al.
- "Modelling the impact of testing, contact tracing and household quarantine on second waves of COVID-19”, Nature, Prof Esteban Moro
- "Compuational Law Report Release 1.2".
- "Smart City, The Future of the Economy", Panel discussion with Prof Alex "Sandy" Pentland.
- "Transformation: Restoring Resilliance," Panel Discussion with the Prosperity Collaborative
- Fortune, "The Hidden -- but very real -- cost of working from home."
- VatorNews, "When Ginger was young: the early years".
- Thrive Global, "Reinveting the Water Cooler".
- The Scotsman, "What has the Covid-19 pandemic has taught us about the imporatnce and value of data."
- Forbes, "Global Collaboration To Track Governments And Companies Response To The Climate Crisis."
- CoinDesk, "What the Fed's New Inflation Policy Means for Stable Coins."
- Wired, "Remote working means the rise of productivity-tracking tattleware"
- MIT Mobility Forum; Fridays 12:00 - 1:00 PM (Boston) starting September 11 [Please register here for the zoom info]
- G20 address by Prof Pentland, September 14, 2020
- National Academy address by Prof Pentland, September 29th, 2020.