October 9, 2020
MIT Connection Science News, October 9, 2020
- "Computational social science: Obstacles and opportunities", David M. J. Lazer, Alex Pentland, et al., Science.
- "Modelling the impact of testing, contact tracing and household quarantine on second waves of COVID-19", Prof. Alex Pentland, Prof Esteban Moro, et al. Nature Human Behavior.
"Looking for a better future: modeling migrant mobility", Isabella Loaiza Saa, Matej Novak, Alfredo J. Morales and Alex Pentland, Applied Network Science.
"Prediction & Prevention of Disproportionally Dominant Agents", Sandro Lera, Alex 'Sandy' Pentland, Didier Sornette, Proceedings of the National Academy of Science
- "What Does Connection Science Do?", Interview with Prof Alex "Sandy" Pentland
- "Computation and the Future", Panel discussion with Prof Alex "Sandy" Pentland.
- MIT News, "Modeling the impact of testing, tracing, and quarantine".
- The Innovator, "How To Get Better Data Insights And Compete With Google"
- ZDNet, "People’s notions about AI are terrible, an MIT study asks whether they can be helped"
- MIT Mobility Forum; Fridays 12:00 - 1:00 PM (Boston) starting September 11 [Please register here for the zoom info]
- The Data Conference, November 6th 10 am - 4 PM (UK)
- Building the New Economy: Trusted Data, AI, and Risk Management, November 3, 2020 9-10 am (Boston)