November 13, 2020
MIT Connection Science News, November 13, 2020
- "Diversity of Ideas and Economic Growth", Prof. Alex Sandy Pentland, Journal of Social Computing
- "Social Contract for the AI Age", World Leadership Alliance, et al.
- "MIT Connection Science Group: Reforming Global Trade, Finance, and Governance", MIT Connection Science
- "Multilateralism That Delivers", MIT, World Economic Forum and World Leadership Alliance.
- IEEE Seminar with Prof. Alex "Sandy" Pentland, "Building the New Economy: Data as an Asset"
- "How the Akoya Data Access Network protects consumers."
- "Inequality Across Networks", MIT News
- "The Power of Big Data", The Australian
- "Digital Currency Efforts Ramp Up", MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy
- MIT Mobility Forum; Fridays 12:00 - 1:00 PM (Boston) starting September 11 [Please register here for the zoom info]
- MIT Computational Social Science Lunch talk with Prof. David Lazar, Wednesday November 18, 2020, 12:00 - 1:00 PM (Boston)
- MIT Trusted Data Weekly Seminar, Friday, November 20th, 10:00 AM (Boston), Ted DellaVechia, "The Healthcare Data Domain: Where Trust Equates to Value”
- MIT Connection Science Sponsors' Summit, December 7-11, 2020.