June 2, 2020
MIT Connection Science News
June 2, 2020
- "Dynamic Networks Improve Remote Decision-Making," Abdullah Almaatouq and Alex “Sandy” Pentland, MIT Sloan Management Review.
- "How the founder of a mental health app improved his own wellness", MIT Sloan Management Review.
- "Remote control: How finance works, not where, matters most now", CFO Insights.
- "Blockchain Technology Secures Robot Swarms: A Comparison of Consensus Protocols and Their Resilience to Byzantine Robots", Volker Strobel, Eduardo Castelló Ferrerand, and Marco Dorigo, Frontiers in Robotics and AI.
- "Overcoming barriers to early disease intervention", H. Hugo Caicedo, Daniel A. Hashimoto, Julio C. Caicedo, Alex Pentland & Gary P. Pisano , Nature Biotechnology
- "Kernel Methods for Cooperative Contextual Bandits", Abhimanyu Dubey and Alex Pentland. International Conference on Machine Learning 2020
- "Robust Algorithms for Multiagent Bandits with Heavy Tails", Abhimanyu Dubey and Alex Pentland. International Conference on Machine Learning 2020
- "Private and Byzantine-Proof Cooperative Decision-Making", Abhimanyu Dubey and Alex Pentland International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems 2020
- Prof. Alex "Sandy" Pentland, "The Prosperity Collaborative: Technology and Tax During and Beyond the Coronavirus Pandemic
- "Remote Creativity: RAIDAR (Rights and Asset Information in Decentralized, Authoritative Repositories), Berklee Institute for Creative Entrepreneurship
- "Why I will never let our employees go fully remote after the pandemic”, CNN Business Perspectives.