February 12, 2021
MIT Connection Science News, February 12, 2021
- February 18, 2021 11AM-12 PM EST: "Quant & MIT Industry Day for Financial Services to discuss - Interoperability of Digital Assets and Cross-Border Transfers", (Repeated February 19 from 3 AM-4 AM EST for Australia and Asia)
- February 18, 2021 12:00 PM - 1PM: "New Strategies and Platforms for Data, Logistics, and Finance", Fireside Chat with Prof. Alex "Sandy" Pentland, David Shrier & Douglas Kim.
- "COVID-19 Infodemic Prevalence over 35 Countries", Meeyoung Cha; Chiyoung Cha; Karandeep Singh; Gabriel Lima; Yong-Yeol Ahn; Juhi Kulshrestha; Onur Varol, JMIR Human Factors.
- "On Caring, Co-Elevation And Connectedness: How To Build A Great Team", Forbes.
- "Your urge to micromanage is actually the result of bad communication", Fast Company.
- "AWS expands into SA through new Amazon Office Based at Adelaide’s Lot Fourteen", ARN
- "Connection Science Fellow Alex Lipton Named "Buyside Quant of the Year" by Risk.NET.
- Xiowen Dong (Ph.D '14) has been promoted to Associate Professor (with tenure) at Univerity of Oxford
- Yuan Yuan (Ph.D '21), has accepted a position as Assistant Professor at Perdue University