ABOUT THE SUMMIT: Imagination in Action Web3 Summit @MIT, June 30 - 9 am - 6 pm - is designed to be a breakthrough event featuring the most innovative minds building the next generation of the Internet. MIT is a strategic location for this event with about 50% of our imaginators affiliated to the institute through their studies, research, and professional endeavors.
- More About this Summit – Web3, underpinned by blockchain technology and a decentralized ethos, represents a new frontier for innovation. While news about the metaverse and cryptocurrencies have penetrated mainstream media, society remains in the early days of a new era, trying to discern hype from reality. This summit aims to explore how Web3 may shape society and seeks to explore what drives the economy and how innovators are building the future. This Web3 Summit combines the best of cutting-edge ideation with real-world implementation. The Web3 Summit features leading engineers & entrepreneurs making a global impact & designing the future of the internet. Imagiantion in Action Summits – series of 3 summits, 3 locations, 3x of year.
SUMMIT PROGRAM (v1.2): HERE.
- 125+ IMAGINATORS – An IMAGINATOR: [ih-maj-uh-ney-ter] in this new Wild West, is an innovator who combines a creative approach to problem solving and whose grit and bias for action transforms ideas into action. Link to all the Imaginators - https://www.imaginationinaction.co/web3 … we will be putting up the schedule soon.
- OUR VENUE @MIT: "The World’s Most Exquisite Building” HERE
- MEDIA: We are going to video record the panels, interviews, and talks of the summit. Forbes will promote the event @ForbesCrypto Twitter handle and will create social assets and start promoting the event to their 480,000 people following them. Connect with us on social #IdeasInAction. We'll have a social wall at the event where you can see your tweet on the big screen.
- VIP SPEAKER RECEPTION with Forbes at The ‘Quin House on June 29.
- APPLY TO ATTEND THE EVENT: HERE.
Tim Ticket Registration:
MIT buildings are locked to anyone who is not enrolled in the Tim Tickets for Event Guests contact tracing system, which requires you to answer a few questions on each day you plan to visit campus, attesting to your wellness and vaccination status.
Follow these steps to complete your Tim Ticket registration.
- Visit this LINK to get your Tim Ticket. USE YOUR CELL PHONE!
- Click on “Visitor”
- Enter your mobile number and click “Send OTP” to receive a one-time PIN code via SMS
- Enter the PIN code you received and click “Login”
- Enter your contact details
- On each day of the event, complete the required health attestation to receive a QR code which is needed to scan into the building.
- Once you have registered for the Tim Ticket and have a ticket for the event, you may access your information by visiting visitors.mit.edu or on the MIT Tim Tickets app (if downloaded).
- Have your QR code ready on your phone (take a picture or bring a printed copy for quicker access). QR codes are only valid for 24 hours.
For more information on Tim Tickets (including system requirements and privacy information) visit http://covidapps.mit.edu/visitors.