March 2, 2021
MIT Connection Science News, March 2, 2021
- Wedesday, March 3, 2021 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST: Prof. Alex "Sandy" Pentland, "The Science of Democracy" Zoom Link
- Friday, March 5, 2021 10:00 - 11:00 AM EST: Mathew Commons, Cambridge Blockchain Zoom Link
- 2021 MIT IAP Computational Law Course, Bryan Wilson and Dazza Greenwood
- Friday, March 12, 2021 10:00 - 11:00 AM EST: Hossein Rahnama, Flybits
- Friday, March 19, 2021 10:00 - 11:00 AM EST: Dazza Greenwood, MIT Computational Law Report
- "The effectiveness of backward contact tracing in networks”, Sadamori Kojaku, Laurent Hébert-Dufresne, Enys Mones, Sune Lehmann, Yong-Yeol Ahn, Nature Physics.
- "Toward a Public-Key Management Framework for Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Service Providers" Thomas Hardjono, Alexander Lipton and Alex Pentland, Journal of FinTech.
- "Give more data, awareness and control to individual citizens, and they will help COVID-19 containment”, Mirco Nanni, et.al., Ethics and Information Technology
- "Association between COVID-19 Outcomes and Mask Mandates, Adherence, and Attitudes", Dhaval Adjodah, Karthik Dinakar, Matteo Chinazzi, Samuel P. Fraiberger, Alex Pentland, Samantha Bates, Kyle Staller, Alex Vespignani, Deepak L. Bhatt, MedRxiv.
- "10 Breakthrough Technologies for 2021", Technology Review (one of them is "Data Trusts"
- "How AI will rescue us from online learning’s ‘bad television’" The Times Higher Education