July 21, 2020
MIT Connection Science News, July 21, 2020
New Videos Lectures:
- "Segregated behavior in American Cities," Prof. Esteban Moro.
- "Mobility rich census: Identifying dominant lifestyles of people with mobility data", Yanni Yang, Alex "Sandy" Pentland, Esteban Moro.
- "Learning quadratic games on networks," Yan Leng, Xiaowen Dong, Junfeng Wu, Alex Pentland
- "Functional and social communication in industrial settings" Alfredo Morales
- "Social learning and the accuracy-risk trade-off in the wisdom of the crowd", Dhaval Adjodah, Shi Kai Chong, Yan Leng, Peter Krafft, Esteban Moro and Alex Pentland.
- "Observational causal inference using information with unobserved confounding," Yan Leng, Martin Saveski, Alex Pentland, Dean Eckles.
- "Network structure of unequal diffusion", Eaman Jahani, Alex Pentland, Dean Eckles
- "Merchant life in the network: Predicting financial well-being using network features," Mohsen Bahrami, Yoshihiko Suhara, Hasan Alp Boz, Selim Balciscov, Burcin Bozkaya and Alex "Sandy" Pentland.
- "Tie transparency in social networks," Ding Lyu, Lin Wang, Xiaofan Wang and Alex "Sandy" Pentland.
- "Using computational social science in the analysis of on-line hate group Iron March", Dan Calacci.
- "Polarization , inaccurate meta-perceptions, and the erosion of democratic norms," Alia Braley, Dhaval Adjodah, Hossein Rahnama, and Alex "Sandy " Pentland
- "It is time to build a new economy. Digital data and artificial intelligence can help," Prof. Alex "Sandy" Pentand, MIT Sloan Expert Series
- "Segregation dynamics with reinforcement learning and agent based modeling" Egemen Sert, Yaneer Bar-Yam & Alfredo J. Morales, Scientific Reports volume 10.
- "Segregated interactions in urban and online space," Xiaowen Dong, Alfredo J. Morales, Eaman Jahani, Esteban Moro, Bruno Lepri, Burcin Bozkaya, Carlos Sarraute, Yaneer Bar-Yam & Alex Pentland, EPJ Data Science volume 9.
- Social Physics – How Big Data teaches us more about ourselves, Living Innovation