- I will open the session and would appreciate everyone logging into the Zoom on time, and start with your video on, audio muted.
- I will begin by asking ONE representative from our enterprise corporate sponsors, and then investors to provide a 1 minute announcement on themselves - we'll go in alphabetical order.
- Entrepreneurs will then provide a 5 minute pitch on their company - highlighting:
- company mission
- what value your solution provides to customers and the addressable market
- how you partner with enterprises
- proof points/examples of the value you deliver
- current company status (what stage is the company at)
- Sponsors and Investors will have 3 minutes to ask questions following each entrepreneur. We'll need to keep strict time limits and in case you need more time - no worries I'll make sure you can follow up post summit.
- The session will close with a brief statement from Prof. Sandy Pentland
I will share email contact information for ALL participants so that you can follow up with one another unless you let me know otherwise via email.
If you have additional participants in your organization that you'd like to invite, or if you are missing the calendar invite with the Zoom link for May 21st 11am-1pm ET, please let me know.
Looking forward to see you all next week.